Medical Anthropology: University of Amsterdam
- Medical Anthropology: University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, The Amsterdam Master’s in Medical Anthropology (AMMA), Oudezijds Achterburgwal 185 1012 DK, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Anthropology and Archaeology
- Course Language(s)
- Course Beginning
- 1 year
- App Deadline
- Date deadline for EU/EEA: 15 May; Date deadline for non-EU/EEA: 01 February
- 31 - (0)20-5254779
- 31 - (0)20-5253010
Objectives of Medical Anthropology
Social scientists, physicians and other health care professionals are familiar with the theories and research methods of medical anthropology; can design and conduct research projects in the field of health and culture, and can participate in multidisciplinary teams.
- Master's degree in social sciences, or in medicine/public health/pharmacology, or in a paramedical science.
Professional experience required:
- Candidates with 2 years experience and a Bachelor's degree in one of mentioned fields may also apply.
- TOEFL (minimum score: 213); IELTS (minimum score: 6.5)
- Professional qualifications other than these will be evaluated by the Admission and Exam Committee.
People who viewed 'Medical Anthropology: University of Amsterdam
' also found interest in following institutions . . .