Engineering Science (DPhil/EngD/MSc): University of Oxford
- Engineering Science (DPhil/EngD/MSc): University of Oxford, The Director of Graduate Studies, Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, Parks Road, OXFORD, OX1 3PJ, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Course Language(s)
- Course Beginning
- 1 year
- App Deadline
- 21 November, 23 January, 13 March and Overseas applicants are strongly advised to apply by 23 January in order to meet scholarship deadlines. All home/EU applicants who apply by 13 March will be considered for the Department’s EPSRC studentships.
- Scholarship and Grants
- +44 (0)1865 283313
- +44 (0)1865 273010
- MSc by Research or DPhil in Engineering Science
There are opportunities for research over a wide range of engineering disciplines, including:
- Thermo-Fluids including Turbomachinery
- Materials Engineering
- Civil and Offshore Engineering
- Information, Control and Vision Engineering
- Electrical and Opto-electronic Engineering
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
The 12-month, full-time course is aimed at graduates with a good first degree in Engineering or the physical sciences to prepare them for careers in Biomedical Engineering in industry, healthcare (including the UK National Health Service) and research. The MSc consists of lecture courses on core general biomedical engineering and advanced topics.
Normally at least an upper second-class undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Postal address:
The Graduate Admissions Office
PO Box 738
University of Oxford
Oxford, OX1 9FB
- Tel: +44 (0)1865 270059
- Fax: +44 (0)1865 270049
- Email: email@example.com
People who viewed 'Engineering Science (DPhil/EngD/MSc): University of Oxford
' also found interest in following institutions . . .